HYDROP AWARDS BRAND
1. Since 2019, Hydrop has been one of the Choiseul France’s Top 100 startups that are likely to contribute the most to the French economy.
Le Choiseul 100 : It highlights and networks the most promising young leaders who, through their activity and expertise, are called to play a major role in the French economy. The first 100 winners are ranked from 1st to 100th place. A second list, the Choiseul 200, lists 100 complementary profiles that our country can rely on to turn to tomorrow.
2. En 2018, Hydrop a remporté le prix de la meilleure dirigeante femme pour une start-up écologique lors de l’évènement Impact² (green).
Each year, Impact² brings together more than 1,000 decision makers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and journalists from more than 50 countries to discuss solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.
3. En 2018, INCO nous a remis le prix du meilleur entrepreneur de start-ups green et sociales de l’année.
To build a new economy, INCO wants to evolve existing strategies, test innovative ideas and create new businesses to tackle major social and environmental problems. Every day, INCO looks for start-ups and SMEs with a strong potential to provide relevant solutions.
4. In 2017, at the Hello Tomorrow event, Hydrop was awarded in the wellness category with L'Oréal as its jury.
Hello Tomorrow is a global mission-driven organization that aims to accelerate the transfer of leading-edge technologies to solve some of our most pressing industrial, environmental and societal problems. Their core business: Seek cutting-edge technology solutions around the world: In partnership with more than 200 top universities and accelerators to identify new and promising projects, they give innovation a platformform through start-up competitions. Building a collaboration ecosystem: Connecting all key players (start-ups, universities, investors, accelerators and companies) in a global ecosystem through events, competitions and programs around the world.
5. Hydrop was voted Europe Winner at the International Cartier Women’s program in 2017.
The Cartier Women’s Initiative is an international program created in 2006 by Cartier in partnership with INSEAD Business School to identify, support and promote women and their projects with a social and environmental impact. Each year, it rewards 21 women entrepreneurs, three finalists per region: Latin America and the Caribbean, North America, Europe, sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and South Asia and Oceania.